Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Monday 30 January 2012

Another Cute Teddy Bea

This card was made for the TeddyBo challenge...'.anything goes' and the I love Promarkers challenge of
'Pink n purple'.

Sorry the pic is rubbish but I'm having to rely on my mobile phone for the time being! The image is from teddybo.com and I coloured her with promarkers. Isn't she just sooooo cute? The paper I pleated to make the rosette is from debbimooredesigns.co.uk - just the thing for the pink/ purple theme! I edged the image with dusty concord distress ink and matted it onto perlescent purple card befor attaching it to the rosette with silicon glue. I added 3 pearls and ribbon, both from Debbi Moore. The 'topper' was attached to the front of a 6"x6" square card covered in hot off the press patterned paper. I rounded the corners of the card to echo the circular rosette and...... hey presto !!! lol

6 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card, it's a shame we can't see the colouring in any great detail! But at least you managed to get your image out there which is something. Love the rosette shape and very original way to present a card. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ ProMarkers, please come back again soon and Good Luck!
    Andy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful rosette and Bea looks fab - thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is so pretty, I just love the purple fringe all the way around! Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo Challenge and best of luck!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and a lovely rosette :)
    Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo challenge this time and I hope to see you again!
    Hugs from Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi What a super idea to have this large rosette on your card with this gorgeous Bea in the centre !! Such a gorgeous creation ;0) Thanks for joining us at the Teddybo Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great thinking to include the rosette,
    Hugs
    H xx Teddy Bo DT

    ReplyDelete