Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Saturday 17 November 2012

A New Addition!

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while but I've been soooo busy and I also have another good reason....... My daughter gave birth to my first grandchild on Sunday 11th November. My daughter and her fella, Cain have a beautiful baby boy they've called Kian Anthony. Thankyou to the two of them for allowing me to share and be at the birth. It was the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me and well done Sian. You were a star - soooo proud of you. Anyway here's a pic of the little man.

How cute ??????    

Of course I made them a card to mark the occasion and used my fave baby stamp from Joanna Sheen. Unfortunately I think it's been discontinued now but you might be lucky enough to get hold of it.

The pic doesn't really do it justice (I really must brush up on my photography) but you get the idea. I found a really lovely poem on the internet but it was annonomous so I can't link it or thank anyone.
Anyway it was just right for my card.


Is'nt it just beautiful? Of course in my card it was straight !! lol.
Thanx for looking. Hugz, Jayne xxxxx

7 comments:

  1. I know that feeling of being a nana for the first time and being at the birth Jayne you just cant describe..he's totally gorgeous and the card is fab huggles hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you all he is gorgeous and the card is fabulous too. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jayne, it is a marvellous feeling isn't it? He is so beautiful, my hands just itched! Your card is fabulous I bet they really loved it.
    Hugsxxxx
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Jayne and isnt he a cutie. Cards not bad too.lolx How you found time with being at birth etc I dont know but gorgeous. My love to all.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jayne and Sian, he is a total cutie pie x Love the card aswell x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Sian and Cain. He is absolutely gorgeous. Enjoy every minute of him Jayne they grow so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanx for all ur lovely comments. Hes a little cutie! X x x x

    ReplyDelete