Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Thursday 20 December 2012

Splodgeaway Miniatures

One of my latest offerings is featured over athttp://splodgeaway.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/make-it-in-miniture today. Pop over and take a look at what everyone's been up to.
 I haven't actually posted for a while but have been really busy making samples for Tom's show on create and craft on the 4th of January! You'll have to wait to see those lol.
Anyway back to todays project. We had to come up with a miniature project using Splodgeaway's Fab mini masks and I decided to make a mini book.

I found a metal cigarette case in 1 of those shops where everything costs the same lol and used that to make the outside of my book.I rubbed it down with sandpaper and painted it using Acrylic.
The pages where made from a basic accordion fold and adhered to the inside of the tin.



The unfolded pages .



A closer look at the pages.




I used Indigo Blu's Art quotes stamp but you could use any colourway and topic you like. The possibillities are endless. Have fun and thanx for stopping by. Hugz, Jayne xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Have a Happy Christmas and all the best for 2013. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayyyyyyymazing LOL I love this we will have to have a crafty day and you can show me how!!! hugsssss you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx Caroline. A very happy christmas to you n yours and we'll ave to catch up soon sue or you'll not get your christmas card in time lol. Thanx so much for your kind comments both of you. hugz, xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful jayne, looks better in real life xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seen this yesterday in real life and I agree with Dimps, its great but in real life its WOW x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanx you 2. I appreciate your lovely comments xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete