Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Saturday 2 February 2013

Just for you

Wooohooo I'm off out tonite ............for the first time in months and I'm soooooo excited!! I didn't get chance to celebrate my big five 'o' birthday last month so nows the opportunity but it's mainly to celebrate my mate's birthday!
I've been really busy lately so needed a card that didn't take tooooo long to make so I decided to use my serif craft artist and a FAB digistamp from Saturated Canary!

I did most of the card on the software but as I love colouring these images sooooo much I coloured it by hand using my promarkers. The pic hasn't showed up so well but the panel behind Ava is delicately patterned!


A few dabs(!!!!!) of stickles on the butterflies and thats it finished!!! I'm pleased with the result as it gives me the best of both worlds - quick and easy but also a chance to do my fave colouring!. Thanx for stopping by. Hugz xxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. This is gawjuss and so much better when you see if for real huggles hun xxxxxxxxxxx glad you got your internet probs sorted see you soon xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx sue. Internets on n off but if i can just catch it right. . . . .
    Hope ur ok hun. Hugz x x x x

    ReplyDelete