Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Saturday 7 July 2012

Let's Celebrate

http://teddybochallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ challenge this weeks a card for any celebration. I used this fab TeddyBea image which I love as it's soooo versatile !
 I coloured her in with promarkers and added touches of stickles glue to her (can't make a card without bling lol) The image was cut out with one of the new large xcut dies. All the papers came from the papermania signiture Regency pack and the edges were cut with a Fiscars border punch. The flowers are from papermania and I tinted them with antique linen distress inks to 'pull' it all together. I used craftwork card candy and some ribbon from my stash to add the finishing touches and the 'just to say' ticket is a stamp from papermania.
The adorable TeddyBea in closeup!!
Inside the card says happy birthday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment