Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Patriotic

Challenge #100 over @ http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk this week is Patriotic and we had to create a card using the colours of our country's flag....... Red, White n Blue.

I used Racey Roxie digistamp from Kenny K and coloured her with my promarkers. The papers were from my stash (I think they are from papermania). I used an 8"x8" card blank and folded the front in half to create the base and then added the mirricard and papers. The image was cut out and matted and layered onto embossed mirricard (?sizzix folder) and label shapes cut using Xcut large dies. The white label was edged with fired brick distress ink as was the papermania flowers.  I stamped happy birthday onto white card and used a fiscars border punch down 1 side before attaching it onto the right hand side of the inside of the card.I finished off with stickles, craftwork candy and foiling. Like the fresh, clean look!
A closer look at Roxie.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Great card Jayney, Roxie is indeed a very 'racey' girl isn't she. You have done an amazing job and I love the little bit of card that loks like sheet metal, genius move. Good Luck and thank you for joining us at the new Kenny K challenge blog and I hope we will see you again in the future.
    Take CAre
    Andy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Well done with Roxie :) Thanks so much for playing with us at Kenny K’s Krafty Krew *Patriotic* challenge and good luck!

    Tammy, KKKK DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fab make, i hope you can join us at kennyk for our big birthday blog hop


    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

    Designing for:

    Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete