Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Monday 28 January 2013

Altered Art Dictionary..... It's addictive !!!

I joined a group on facebook last week where you take a dictionary and alter it by picking a word and illustrating that word using stamping, paint effects, etc, You then share your pages with the rest of the group. It's quickly become my new passion and I can't put it down! lol.
 I thought I'd share just a few of my pages with you all.

This was my first page and I created it using Splodgeaway's FAB fairy stenscape mask and various distress inks. The word it illustrates is ' Sillouette'


This page is 'Childhood which I made using distress inks and my Splodgeaway mat to get great blending! The images are from a Joanna Sheen set thats now sadly retired :(



This page is 'Together' I, again, used distress inks with my splodgeaway mat and used sequin waste to produce the tiny heart background.I'd made a heart shaped mask and masked off the middle first ready for the image which was from papermania I think! I just used coloured pencils on my image as promarkers, etc bleed through to the next page :(

Well these are just a few to give you a taste (I've got loads more already!) Why not have a look, maybe join the group yourself - It's a closed group but you can send a request to join. It's such fun and there's loads of inspiration. The link is http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/316410781786908/.
Thanx for looking. Hugz xxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Love these Jayne, they are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. they certainly are addictive LOL love all these lol see you soon xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette Lee was on about these a while ago Jayne. Not my bag but have to admire them. Love the way you have used the fairy on a page. Have fun.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx ladies n kay I didnt think it would be my thing either but once u start it gets u lok x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see you are addicted Jayne. They are all good but I really like the heart one. Sam

    ReplyDelete