Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Monday 28 January 2013

Splodgey create and craft

Mr Splodgeaway was on create and craft again last week and had a fab show. Hope you managed to catch it. Thought over the next few days I'd show you some of my design team samples I made for that show. The first one I want to show you is one that caused quite a bit of laughter.......... an 'on your divorce' card!

I used Tom's Fab new wording masks and the fancy lattice mask. The image stamp was one I've had for ages - can't remember the make and the sentiment was one I saw on facebook some time ago and stored it away! Just the thing for this card lol!
  Anyway why not pop over to http://splodgeaway.blogspot.co.uk/ and have a look at the rest of the DT cards - loads of inspiration!
Thanx for stopping by. Hugz xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment