Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Monday 1 July 2013

2nd post of the day I'm on a roll! :)

Thought I'd better post my card I made for the I <3 promarkers challenge before I ran out of time !!! The theme this weeks a colour combo 'pink n blue'
I used a sweet Saturated Canary image for this. Love it - soooo girly!
I layered up various pink n blue patterned papers from my stash for the background and did a bit of faux stitching around some of it with sakura sparkle pans.

I die-cut my image and coloured it with promarkers and added fine ribbon which I threaded through the holes on the left hand side. A bow and a sentiment from Papermania added the finishing touches.
I like the 'clean' 'girly' look of this card. Why not pop over to the blog if you have time and look at the other fab entries here- maybe have a go yourself !
Thanx for taking the time to visit me and I really appreciate your comments.  Hope to see you all soon. Hugz, Jayne xxx

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the image and clean style of your card. Thank you for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, love that image and your colouring is fab Jayne
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Thelma you've really coloured this great had a fab time today at crafty club! huggles see you soon Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. The image and design look fabulous.

    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, and your colouring in is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete