Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Sunday 9 February 2014

A Blog makeover !!!

As many of you will already know I am, at present, in my final year of my BA(HONS) degree in textiles and surface design at Cleveland college of Art and Design in Hartlepool, County Durham. I'm loving every minute and would like to take this opportunity to invite you all to join me on my creative journey. I would really appreciate your thoughts on my work and the way I get there!
I will be posting some of my work from earlier on in my degree and this will lead on to what I'm up to week by week.
 The first work I'm going to share is from way back when we did an interiors module. We were all given 2 words we drew out of a hat and my words were haberdashery and vintage which was a stroke of luck as vintage is my fave!



This was one of my drawing sets.


My final wall covering design.


This is a snippet of a 3 metre black on cream hand screen printed interior fabric.
Hope you like today's insight into my work.
Have a good day. Hugz, Jayne  xxx

7 comments:

  1. About time you got your finger out and blogged Thelma!!!! there was dust all over it I was sick of keeping it clean while you were away!!! hugglessssssssssssssssssssss Louise xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jayne, great make over of the blog. Looking forward to seeing your work, these designs are good. Now I know what you need to do on the Gelli Plate!! Will show you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanx for keeping the cobwebs away Lou !
    And thanx Sam....
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jayne, just been having a nosey around your blog whilst drinking my morning coffee. Your cards are beautiful as are these. It must be such a fun course to be doing. I look forward to seeing some more. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx Lynne. Yes I LOVE every minute of uni ........ it's brilliant just being able to let go and enjoy your creativity !!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the blog makeover stunning work as always, hope to see you on the 1st March xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanx Pam. Hope ur well. C u soon xxxx

    ReplyDelete