Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Exciting News :)

Woohooo ! Just a quickie but I had to share. I've some really exciting news today...... Four pieces of my embroidery work has been selected to be exhibited in Paris next week at the Premier Vision trade show. For those of you that haven't heard of this it's a huge international trade show where companies from all over the go to purchase new designs for future collections, usually either for fashion or for interiors. Excited muchly !
I'll be back later to share some more of my work. Have a good day. Hugz, Jayne xx

4 comments:

  1. I just saw your post on FB so had to pop by to see what your exciting news was about and ...WOW! Congrats! That is fabulous! Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Thelma:) well deserved huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your Facebook and just had to visit your blog. So pleased for you that your embroidery has been selected to go to Premier Vision. Fingers crossed someone out there wants to buy your designs. What a wonderful morale boost!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx sooo much for your lovely comments. I really appreciate them. Im over the moon :) xxx

    ReplyDelete