Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Friday 18 April 2014

Good News

Well over the past weeks I've been really busy bringing together all my work for my professional practice ready to hand in next week. I've taken lots of pics of my work to put together a photo book of my creative journey throughout my degree. It's been printed and is on it's way as we speak! Can't wait to see it!
Whilst all that has been going on I've also continued contacting various companies to ask for sponsorship for my final major project and guess what? All at once it's coming together- I've managed to get not 1 but 2 sponsors in the space of a few weeks! AND there's another in the pipeline! just when I'd just about given up ..... just goes to show! :)
I'd like to thank Crafty individuals and That craft place for their support. They both sent me a fab collection of products to use in my work and I'm soooo grateful to them. It'll be really helpful when I come to put my final collections together.
Thanx for visiting. Enjoy your Good Friday whatever you're doing. Hugz, Jayne xx

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic news Thelma!!! your going from strength to strength and I'm so happy for you :) xxxxxxxxxx lots of huggles and have a great Easter weekend...Louise :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanx Lou. Hope you all have a fab Easter weekend too xxxx

      Delete