Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Sunday 4 December 2011

I Love Promarkers Challenge # 94

Hi wanted to get cracking on some of the Fab challenges for this week.http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/ challenge this week is 'snowmen and snowflakes'.
I used a digistamp from http://www.sassycherylsdigis.com and coloured it with my promarkers. Love this design.... just a bit different from the usual snowmen stamps!. I added some lovely crystal glitter(don't know the make) but it doesn't show up well on the pic.
I added some eyelets to the corners after matting the design onto glitter card as double sided tape doesn't stick so well on glitter card ! Some lovely silver ric rack was threaded through the eyelets to add a bit of texture. As a background I used some really nice 'patchwork' paper from nit wits.
 As the challenge said Snowmen AND Snowflakes I decided to make some 'snowflakes' like we all used to make in nursery school! Using small cicles of silver holographic paper I folded it and snipped bits out then backed the snowflakes with double sided tape, attached them to the front of the card and filled in the spaces of the flakes with white glitter....... just a bit different..... unless ur 4 lol !!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jayne, nice to see you taking part in our challenge. Love your card, the image is great! thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayne these are stunning, looking forward to seeing you on Saturday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shhh! Don't tell anyone, but this is my favourite card this week. It's really inventive and I love the way it's put together and coloured, great job. Thanks for joining us at I Love ProMarkers
    Andy
    x

    ReplyDelete