Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Girls just wanna have FUN !

Well there's a lot of girly stuff about at the mo but over on the Octopode challenge this week it's a girly theme with a difference!....... Lily's BRILLIANT images aren't your usual run of the mill girlz n I LOVE them!
I used Mod Alice to create this card and I thought that the sentiment fitted in well with the theme........ after all what's more fun for us girls than shopping for gorgeous shoes........... time well spent lol . She was coloured with a mix of pro markers and spectrum noir pens.  I enlarged the shoes and printed them out several times, creating a rainbow of shoes!
For the background I used distress inks and added subtle pattern with flourish stamps. I stamped the bright red flourish with brick distress inks so she wasn't 'floating' on the page. I used a fiskars punch on the right hand side of the page and used several rows of washi tape on the left side. I generated the sentiment in Word and printed it out before edging it with a promarker.  Hope you like it and the fact that it's not the usual girly girly image xx

2 comments:

  1. Love that you did shoes for this challenge - what girl doesn't have fun with shoes! Fun image choice too. Great creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Love all those shoes - perfect sentiment too :)

    ReplyDelete