Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Monday 4 June 2012

The Kenny K DT call

As you all know I love using the Kenny K digistamps and often join the weekly challenges. The images are soooo sexy and fun so imagine my excitement when I recieved the news that they're looking for new DT members!
I've put together a little collection of past and present projects using Kenny K digistamps for my application sooooo...... here goes. Wish me luck!


My newest creation which I made for this week's challenge - Pearls. I used Raven who I particularly like as she's such good fun!





A  project which I tried paper piecing on.....pleased with the result!







I've used Dyan Reavley's downloads for the sentiment on these 2 cards which I think go together really well.



Another paper-piecing card. Well I'd best stop now..... Fingers crossed xx

No comments:

Post a Comment