Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Tuesday 14 August 2012

His 'n' Hers

Over @ http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk this week the theme is 'vintage'. Mind you I've left it late - in by the skin of my teeth as it closes today!! I spent the afternoon at Suzicraft again yesterday and made these his n hers vintage tags while I was there.
The background was created using Splodgeaway's fab masks with versermark and gold and copper mica powders onto black card....... produced a dramatic effect ! I added 'metal' embellishments  made using metal magic from Debbi Moore and some custom made stamps I've had for ages. The ladies says Style and the man's Elegance.
The main images are stamps from kanban which I coloured with my promarkers and added touches of foiling. The man was coloured with various shades of fawns and browns with touches of burgundy to match the ladies image.. I added a metal clockface from creative expressions (from Suzicraft- love them!) to finish I added 3 card candy from craftwork cards (also from Suzicraft)
I coloured the female image with red and bugundy with touches of grey and added gold foiling . To finish I added 3 card candy in red and gold.(The key charm was off a handbag charm I picked up ages ago on my travels!)
    I added various fibres to each tag to match with the theme and colourscheme.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous vintage card. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are even better in real life Jayne lol hugssssss see you friday xxx

    ReplyDelete