Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Thursday 18 October 2012

Forty

Hi everyone. It seems like ages since I posted! I have been busy making cards and projects but they have been for the Splodgeaway DT and so I'm not allowed to show you them until they've been on the Splodgeaway blog or tv!
 This card was an order for a mans fortieth card. Apparantly the recipient is golf mad so this is what I came up with.
I started with an 8x8 card blank and hand cut the '40' and covered each number with paper from my stash.The golfer was a stamp I had in my stash (can't remember who makes it- sorry),. I coloured him in with promarkers and added some stamped flags and holes, also coloured with promarkers. I inked around the edges with spiced marmalade distress inks, using my fabby splodgeaway mat and added the sentiment.
It's a bit plain compared to my usual style  but it does fit the bill lol. Thanx for looking. Hugz, Jayne xxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. About time you got your finger out and did something on your blog lmaoooooooooooo love this but then you know I do !!! especially the template huggles hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Jayne I will have to come to you when its my hubbies birthday as this could be him. LOL.X Great fun card.x

    ReplyDelete