Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Monday 29 October 2012

Happy Halloween

Well that spooky night is nearly upon us and the theme over at http://splodgeaway.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/happy-halloween.html is 'spooky sights'. I was a bit stuck at first as I don't own any spooky stamps so I decided to use my serif craft artist software to help me out!
 
 
Instead of using the program to create a background and add a stamped image as I have in the past I used it to create my central image and used fab Splodgeaway masks to create the background! I also used the build-a-pumpkin mask from splodgeaway to make my pumpkins.



To find out exactly how I made my card and to see what the rest of the DT have come up with pop over to http://splodgeaway.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/happy-halloween.html and take a look. Happy halloween and thanx for looking. Hugz, Jayne xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card love the layout and the pumpkins are fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Jayne its spooktacular!!!! huggles hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jayne, just catching up on all my blogging. I love this card the background colours are ideal for halloween and love how you have done your centre piece.

    ReplyDelete