Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Simple Christmas

The Theme over @ http://stlukescharitycardschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ this month is simple christmas n we had to make a christmas card with no stamping that could be easily n quickly made for when we have to make lots! Out came my grand calibur n this is what I came up with.

I used a decorated card blank from Debbi Moore as a base. I embossed a christmas tree onto co- ordinations white wash card and lightly sanded it, cut it out and matted it onto linen embossed silver card. I added adhesive stones to the sides and then 'decorated' the tree with pink stickles and silver and pink liquid pearls. To tie it all in together I added a pink liquid pearl to each side. Quick and easy and quite plain for me! What's got into me lately??? lol. Hope it's given you some inspiration for when you need a card superquick! Thanx for looking. Hugz xxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely Jayne hope your feeling better hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Jayne, simple yet effective x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely tree! Simply lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with St Luke's Charity Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Jayne. Very classy. Less is more.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely CAS Christmas card...thank you for joining in our challenge over at St Lukes

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the co-ordinations cardstock for embossing and your Christmas tree looks so magical in pink.. fab card :0)
    Thanks for joing in at St Luke's this month :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete