Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Saturday 1 June 2013

Gorjus

Morning all. What a lovely sunny start to the day - hope its gonna be as nice as yesterday. Had a lovely day at the beach yesterday with one of my daughters n it was fab - hot n sunny n not too packed. Today I'm spending time with my other 2 daughters and my grandson with a visit to my mam thrown in !. Looking forward to it !
 I thought I'd share a card I recently made for a friends birthday using the FAB Gorjus stamps.


I wanted to keep this card pretty 'clean' looking - not too fussy so for the background I used a fairly plain piece of patterned paper from my stash with just a small flowered corner on the design.
 
A closer look at my gorjus girl image which I coloured with flexmarkers and promarkers.
I added touches of glitter and the sentiments to finish. The ticket sentiment is from papermania and was originally a background stamp but I cut it up into individual stamps - more for your money lol.
Thanx for looking and I really appreciate all your lovely comments. Have fun whatever you do today. Hugz, Jayne xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. Stunning Jayne, you are gettting super dooper at your colouring lol! Enjoy your day x

    ReplyDelete