Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Monday 24 June 2013

Something 'Borrowed'

Evening all. Well it's been a good day. I met up with my crafty Monday mates and spent the day crafting :) We always have a laugh and a chat as we work. What more could you ask for !!!
 I was wracking my brains on what to take to do as I always seem to end up colouring and have loads of toppers done that I never get round to using! lol.
Sooooo.... this week I decided to practice my zentangle or my version of it anyway lol .I 'borrowed' a page from my daughter's colouring book to tangle and this is the result;

I was in my own little world and really enjoyed it AND I felt really relaxed which is a plus these days lol. Mind you I'm not sure what to do with it now it's finished! Hope you all like it. Thanx for visiting. Hugz, Jayne xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Jayne!!! That is amazing, it must of took ages xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm my comment didn't work so I'll try again LOL you finished this so quick can't believe how fast you did it!!! You should frame it Thelma its amazing had a great day today at our crafty club such a laugh see you soon huggles xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Jayne this is fantastic, It sure doesn't look like it came out of a colouring book. Simply Stunning! I am a new follower too :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! this is so pretty, wow! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super, love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Jayne do you know how good you are? It was nice to see you today I am sorry to hear you are still not well. Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete