Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Monday 3 March 2014

My Glamorous 50s collection

Happy Monday all . Today I'm going to share with you a peek at one of my previous collections based on the glamorous 50s. I won't show you the whole lot as there's 8 different mini collections within the whole ...... it'll just give you an overview!
I've always loved looking at pictures of the 50's.....all feminine and glamour, fab clothes, stunning jewellery and gorgeous movie stars......style icons that have stood the test of time!

 
 A decorated candle with foiling and pearl embellishment.

This is the matching gift wrap, again embellished with hand foiling.
Purple textured wrap with glitter finish

Matching tag with glitter finish and gem embellishment.
Another gift wrap ......love the faded vintage look to the flowers.
Hope you've enjoyed looking at my work. Tomorrow I'll show you what I'm up to now . Have a good day whatever you're doing. Hugz, Jayne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment