Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Monday 3 October 2011

A Blogging Newbie!!

Hi there . Well.... here goes.... I've been meaning to start a blog for ages but with one thing and another have never got around to it! What finally gave me the push is the fact that while looking through other blogs I stumbled upon the world of blog challenges. I really wanted to give it a go and entered 1 last week via email but thought I could enter loads more if I had a blog of my own so here we are!!

This was what started it all off- the entry to last weeks (challenge #61 )http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/
I used one of Kraftyk's digistamps and coloured it with promarkers. The sentiment was a download from Dyan Reavley from http://shop.afth.co.uk/. I was really pleased with the result as it was a project of firsts....the 1st time I'd used digistamps, the1st time I'd used promarkers on a project and the 1st challenge I'd entered! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jayne great background and banner, knew you would get it sorted. See you Saturday
    Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for all your help in setting my blog up Pam. I appreciate it. C u soon xxxx

    ReplyDelete