Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Kenny K's Challenge #64

This weeks challenge was you had to make any shaped card featuring one of their fabby digistamps..... The hardest part is always trying to decide which image to use!!!  I finally settled on Devilish Donna and went for a 'spooky' theme to fit in with halloween. I coloured her with promarkers and  the BOO! was printed out using wordart and stuck onto acatate to really make it 'pop'. Pleased with the colour scheme which was originally intended to fit in with another challenge as well but I left it too late!! 

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I love the colors you used and the card shape is fantastic! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge. I love seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic card. Love all the elements. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. crackling make and i love the card in your below post too

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx for all the lovely comments ..... they are much appreciated. xxx :)

    ReplyDelete