Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Thursday 6 October 2011

This weeks Kennyk Challenge #63

This weeks challenge had to feature more than 1 of Kenny's images and some die cuts. I coloured the images with promarkers and used some backing papers from my stash. Instead of a sentiment I used text from Dyans downloads at http://shop.afth.co.uk. LOVE her quirky sayings and they go perfectly with Kenny's sassy girlz!!

2 comments:

  1. Jayne this is a stunning card, see you later at Debbi Moore's

    Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayne...I apologize I commented on the wrong card. (But it was lovely) LOL! I love your card and the sentiment is so funny! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge! You have a new follower! (I will try to do better in the future!) hugs!

    ReplyDelete