Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Friday 21 October 2011

Let's hear it for the Boys

This card was created for the St Lukes monthly challenge. The theme was mens cards- lets hear it for the boys! so I made a 'congratulations on passing your driving test' card. I used a kenny K digistamp, Racey Roxy and coloured it in with pro markers, made an L sign and ripped it in half and used embossing folders to create the 2 flags and her seat.The backing paper was from papermania I think - all my papers aren't very tidy and I tend to mix them up n never know what makes what ! lol Pleased with how it turned out..... a bit different to the usual male themed cards I hope  xx   :)

6 comments:

  1. She is most definitely one for the boys! :) Great image, beautifully coloured and I do like the theme - a great congrats card. Thanks for playing along with St Luke's Charity Card Challnege!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a great masculine card. Your coloring is great and I have got to get my hands on the embossing folder that she's sitting on. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joing at KKKGC this week…

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHat a great fun card for a man....thank you for joining in our challenge over at St Lukes.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a fabulous card. Certainly one for the boys. Thank you for joining us at St Lukes.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I fell really behind with comments this month as October has been very hectic for me. What a fabulous image for the boys - I love the torn up L plate - that is such a clever idea for a passing your driving test card.
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Tara (aka Craftilicious) x
    St Luke's Charity Cards Challenge Founder

    ReplyDelete