Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Friday 7 September 2012

A Little Garden Fairy !

Hi all. The challenge this fortnight at http://toffchallenge.blogspot.co.uk is 'how does your garden grow?' so here's my entry;

I used Octopode's FAB Tinkerbell digistamp coz who doesn't want a wee fairy at the bottom of our garden? lol  I coloured her face with promarkers and then the rest of her was watercoloured using a mix of distress inks and twinkling h2os.( It looks really pretty when you move her and the irridesence shows up! ) I used a pale blue promarker on her eyes to give them a hint of blue and used black liquid pearls in the centres to make her eyes pop even more than they did already!


   The backgrond was created with dye sprays using shades of green on the bottom half and blue and lilac on the top. I then used the ghost technique and a flower mask on the bottom half to produce subtle flowers.
  I used onestroke painting to create the flowers and leaves and it came out ok although I'm a bit out of practice and could do with brushing up on my technique ! lol.
  The sentiment is from Debbi Moore and I finished off by adding glitter, a dotty border and a bow to the sentiment and a crown to Tinkerbell. I rubbed pink glitter glue into the holes on the crown so the 'stones' matched the flowers.
  Hope you like it! Hugz, Jayne xxxx
 

2 comments:

  1. This is fab Jayne I absolutely love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane. this made me smile when I say it. Great blog page by the way. Sam Fellow DT

    ReplyDelete