Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Thursday 20 September 2012

silver wedding

Just a quick post and not a very good pic I'm afraid :(
It was my good friend Sue and her hubby Paul's Silver wedding Anniversary this week and I made a card for them -
It was the first time I'd used the embossing folder (from papermania) properly. It's a triple embossing folder and I loved the look it created- all the different heights really showed up well on the silver mirricard!. The image is from Lili of the valli and I just love it..... they're sooooooo cute.
I was really chuffed this week when I was invited to be on the Splodgeaway design team properly!!!! Sooooo I'm not a guest designer anymore..... I'm a 'proper' designer lol . I'm off to create some projects for the dt so I'll catch you all later. Hugz, Jayne xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. We love that card we do huggles Jayne xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad u liked it hun. See u soon. Hugz x x x x

      Delete