Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Thursday 13 September 2012

Christmas Bea

 Woohoooooo the challenge at http://teddybochallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ is Anything goes........ a perfect opportunity to buy a new image or 2 and goooooo wild lol.
      I got this new image of Teddyy Bea and straight away it reminded me of a christmas fairy! How sweet is she ????
I used some mirricard and some papers from my stash to create the background, hand cutting a christmas tree and a present. I used bakers twine to 'tie' my pressie before attaching it with foam pads. I cut a star from a scrap of mirricard.... you can't have a tree without a star!!!


Bea was coloured with promarkers and spectrum noirs and bits of glitter glue and foiling (have to have a bit of bling!)
The sentiment was from HOTP and it was coloured with sakura glaze pens. The whole thing was finished with some card candy and red liquid pearls for the berries. I had such fun, especially as my friend,Sue came round and we crafted together. Thanx for the company Sue . Hugz, Jayne xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Your welcome cant wait to do it again Jayne huggles xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx this is fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful start to christmas with this lovely card! Thanks for playing at the Teddy Bo Challenge! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning Jayne, love that stamp x

    ReplyDelete